Get in touch
Website: complete the contact form below and send us.
A feasibility study is an analysis of the viability of an idea. It focuses on helping answer the essential question of - should we proceed with the proposed project idea? All activities of the study are directed toward helping answer this question.
In other words, its purpose is to help make a ''go'' or ''no go'' decision with respect to a proposed business idea. Feasibility studies can be used in many ways but primarily focus on proposed business ventures.
A feasible business venture is one where the business will generate adequate cash-flow and profits, withstand the risks it will encounter, remain viable in the long-term and meet the goals of the founders. The venture can be a new start-up business, the purchase of an existing business, an expansion of current business operations or a new enterprise for an existing business.
Market Vision conducts feasibility studies for investors and entrepreneurs across industry segments. Some of the feasibility studies we have undertaken have been for:
- A contract catering facility
- A planned new public relations firm
- A planned new hotel
- A new secondary school
- A planetarium
- A healthcare facility
- Setting up a new cement manufacturing plant
- A new dental clinic
- A new online business
- A new tourism project
If you are interested in conducting a business feasibility research, call us, email us or fill in the contact form on this page, and we will get in touch with you.
A financial services company wished to study the market feasibility for launching a Sharia compliant private equity and venture capital fund in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region.
- Identify and study products on offer in the Islamic trade finance market
- Estimate the size of market
- Determine possible obstacles in setting up & suggest ways to work on them
- Estimate current and projected demand for the products
- Obtain feedback and assess appetite from end-consumers
Based on our market analysis and strategic recommendations, the client was able to make a 'go-no go' decision.
An education sector client engaged our services to undertake a market and financial feasibility study for setting up a contract catering unit serving healthy and wholesome food to students and teachers in its various schools, as well as other schools in the country.
- Understand the current market scenario
- Identify key players in market and assess their market performance
- Undertake consumer research to determine demand for the planned venture
- Undertake feasibility analysis to determine the financial viability of the project
Based on the outcomes of the business feasiblity report, the client was able to make a 'go-no go' business decision.